- Help to fight stress.
- Increase the defences of human organism (useful in case of convalescence).
- Act efficiently against diabetes and hyperglycaemia (excess blood sugar).
- Controls arterial tension.
- Protects against infections.
- Is anticoagulant.
- Is a source of vitamin B1.
- Is anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritis.
- Reduces cholesterol and triacylglycerols.
- Is a good antibiotic and bactericide.
- Stimulate the growth of the cells and rejuvenate the functions of the body.
- Strengthens the immunological system (stimulate the production of antibodies)
- Is an intestinal corrective, stimulate the digestive juices, acting as a regulator of gastric fermentation.
- Helps to eliminate gases.
- Control the appetite, stimulating the appetite of the people who have no appetite and moderate it in case of bulimia.
Is an anti-allergic for some allergy such as asthma and hay fever.
- Has a diuretic affect, it facilitates the elimination of liquids.
- It is one of the best expectorants and mucolytics, it is very efficient in case of broncopulmonary diseases and chronic lung diseases.